Email : email@example.com
How Do I Prevent Downloading Updates During Peak Internet Periods?
To prevent the software from downloading the updates during peak internet period, you can schedule this functionality. Just go to Task scheduling, and under then under the scheduling tab, you can set up the updates to be done on a certain time of day. There are ways to disable the updates to but it is better to download them regularly for maximum protection.
- What Is Remote Technical Assistance And How It Can Help Me?
- How Do I Prevent Downloading Updates During Peak Internet Periods?
- What If I Am Not Satisfied By Your Service?
- How Do I Install Norton Security?
- How Do I Install Norton On To My Iphone Device?
- How Often Should I Run The Norton Antivirus For Maximum Protection?