Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How Often Should I Run The Norton Antivirus For Maximum Protection?
Our technical expert advices that you run should run the Quick scan using the software about once a day, and a full scan once a month. This way, your PC would be refreshed on a daily basis, and consequently would be protected from new malwares and other viruses.
- What Is Remote Technical Assistance And How It Can Help Me?
- How Do I Prevent Downloading Updates During Peak Internet Periods?
- What If I Am Not Satisfied By Your Service?
- How Do I Install Norton Security?
- How Do I Install Norton On To My Iphone Device?
- How Often Should I Run The Norton Antivirus For Maximum Protection?