How To Installing and Activating Norton In Personal Computer?
If you are a Window user then, in that case, it is very important for you to use an antivirus for protecting your confidential data and personal information. If at all exposed to a harmful virus, all your important files may get corrupted or some other miss happening may take place. Hence, it very important that you safeguard your system with an antivirus. You could choose Norton since it is one of the most popular antiviruses in the world and protects your system from all kind of malicious content on the internet.
But installing Norton in your laptop or desktop might seem tedious at times. This article will help you in successfully installing the antivirus in few simple steps.
Before beginning, you have to download and install Norton product of your choice on your computer
- Firstly you will have to Sign In to Norton.
- Click Download, in the Setup window
- Now you have to click on Agree & Download
- You have to the following depending on your browser:
- In Mozilla Firefox or Safari: You have to click the Download, On the top-right corner of the browser option for viewing the downloaded files, and then double-click the file that you downloaded,
- In Chrome you have to double-click the file that you downloaded, on the bottom-left corner
- In Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge: You have to Click Run.
- Now the User Account Control window would appears and you have to click Continue.
- Now, your Norton product has been now installed and activated successfully and it is ready to guard your system from any potential hazard.
In case the article doesn’t help and you’re stuck on some step then get in touch with our Norton Support Ireland team via our toll free Norton Helpline Number Ireland.