Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Run Liveupdate On Norton Antivirus Program?
Norton is one of the most used antivirus programs that offer a complete security solution to your PC. This application is used worldwide among a number of users and it is shielding PCs from Malware, Spyware and from a number of threats that are unsafe to your device. In case, your system is getting slow after installing this application you can speak with an expert at Norton customer support team.
An expert will guide you more on your issue and fix your PC on a correct mode to overcome slow performance issue. You need to run live update to get the latest toolbar update and in order to get the latest Norton Toolbar compatibility update; you need to run live update, follow these given steps.
Steps to follow:
- First, open your antivirus application.
- Now, in the next step select Security and hit Live Update on main window of this application.
- It will take few moments, once your Norton Live Update is updated click “Ok”.
- Now, you can run Live Update till you see a message “Your Norton product has latest files” on the screen of your PC.
- Now, you can exit this application or any opened window on your PC.
- In the next step, you need to “Restart” your PC, in order to use this updated version of Norton.
In case, you confront any technical failure or any sort of issue in following these above-mentioned steps, you can speak with an expert. Technicians at the customer support team will offer you step by step guidance to make this process easier for you.
You can use this updated program that will help you in keeping your PC away from malicious and infected files and it won’t slow down the performance of your PC. Undoubtedly, it’s an ideal application to eradicate viruses and all sorts of infected files from your device. For more information, you can make a call on Norton antivirus technical support number to speak with an Norton Support Ireland expert team.