Email : email@example.com
How To Transfer Norton Antivirus To Another Computer?
Many time people buy Norton antivirus application to install more than one PC and may be up to 3 PCs. Once you login to your antivirus account you are able to get important information like serial number of your product, product key and it will show you how many installs remain left with your application. Your licensed installation numbers are also listed there in your account.
If you are looking to install this software on another computer, you can do so easily by following these simple steps. In case, you need help or you stuck somewhere in following these points then you can contact Norton support team.
Steps to follow:
- Start with turning on your computer on which you wish to download and install Norton antivirus or internet security application.
- Now open your web browser and then navigate to Norton account webpage and there you have to click on “Sign-in”.
- Next, you have to click on the name of your Norton application and you’ll be able to find product key and serial number and make a note of this information.
- After that, you have to click “Download” and next click “Start Download” and now you have to save the file on a desired location on your computer.
- Once this process of download gets finished, the Norton download manager will start the installation process of this software and directs you until the installation process gets completed.
- In its next step, it will ask you to enter your product key and in some moments the process goes to an end.
- Congratulations! You have successfully transferred your antivirus product from one PC to another PC.
By following these steps, a user can easily transfer the antivirus to another computer easily. In case, you require some assistance in completing this process then speak with an expert by dialing Norton Support Number +353-766803285. You’ll get complete guidance on this process.